All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journey will lead you down the path to optimal health and fitness. With simple, -nsense language, it explores much of the currently available diet and exercise information; additionally, it provides a road map for peak performance and efficiency. Dr. Paul T. Scheatzle presents valuable insight into the rehabilitation process, describing methods for returning to your activities as soon as possible following an injury. He also tells his own story, offering a glimpse into the life of a young wrestler who suffered a severe spinal cord injury, worked through the rehabilitation process, and ultimately grew up to write this book. If you've ever found yourself throwing up your hands in defeat with all of the conflicting diet and exercise information, then The Journey is the book for you.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul T. Scheatzle, DO, is currently a clinical associate professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Scheatzle has written numerous articles and given multiple lectures about exercise and rehabilitation. He and his wife are the proud parents of four children.
- Author(s)Dr. Paul T. Scheatzle DO MS FAAPMR
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight219 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.