Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThere comes a point in our lives when we must make the decision to live authentically. Perhaps this decision can be traced back to a solitary moment, or perhaps it comes after a series of moments; but regardless of how it happens, authenticity becomes essential. For Carol Lynne Watson, being authentic is as necessary as breathing. After years of hiding her authentic self under societal masks, Carol broke through the chaos and discovered who she really was; who God created her to be. At the moment when she took what could have been her last breath, she decided to live. Join Carol on this journey of peace and authenticity and you too will begin to peel back the layers; remove the masks, and follow your inner voice as it guides you on the path of self-discovery.
- Author BiographyCarol Lynne Watson is the author of The Journey to Peace; A Woman's Guide to Finding Inner Peace, and Bold and Brazen; The Journey from Fear to Faith. Carol is an inspirational writer and speaker, and she encourages her audience to live a life that is authentic and will bring them inner peace.
- Author(s)Carol Lynne Watson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.