All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionOf the 300 Spanish explorers who set out to discover North America, only four returned. Cabeza de Vaca's account of the 1528-1536 expedition crackles with excitement, relating the survivors' journey across treacherous territory, rhapsodizing over the beauty of the American wilderness, and offering information on American Indian life before European influence.
- Author(s)Alvar Nunez Cabeza De Vaca
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.