Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAfter walking the 400-mile pilgrimage journey to Santiago of Compostela, Spain, in 2005, I was inspired to write the English version of this book title The Journey which was edited and published by Solera Publishing in Baltimore in 2008.At that time I did t kw how I would do it because I was t a writer r is English my native Language. I simply knew I had to. Translating feelings and emotions from Spanish to English represented many linguistic and cultural challenges.I simply pushed the tabs on my computer, listening through my soul and writing the message from within; trying to create what for a long time seemed to be a dream, an impossible and unrealistic dream. With the publication of this book, that dream has become reality, and with it, I can finally close the door on the past, live present and look forward to the future.As I recounted my journey through life, I uncovered many personal demons and fears - love, hate, passion, obsession and dependence, to mention just a few. By doing so, they can longer control my life or my destiny. With the completion of this book, I feel free.
- Author(s)Angelo Solera
- PublisherSolera Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSolera Publishing
- Weight345 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.