All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionRaising a child struggling with mental health issues, addiction, depression, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders or even just teen angst can be frightening and confusing. When all you've done is t eugh, when your child seems lost and you feel inept and impotent, Dr Reedy can help you take the necessary steps to find your child, t with cursory cures or snappy solutions, but rather by effecting positive change in your own behaviour.
- Author Biography<b>Brad M. Reedy, PhD</b>is the cofounder and clinical director of Evoke Therapy Programs, bringing his wilderness therapy experience to create new programming, including Parent, Family and Couples Intensives. He is an experienced psychotherapist, public speaker, and he leads seminars on parenting, addiction, and mental health for professionals and clients. He is also the cofounder and former director of Second Nature Therapeutic Wilderness Programs, which he helped to become one of the leaders in wilderness therapy for adolescents and their families. He has served on the boards of the Utah Department of Child and Family Services and the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs. For more information, visit drbradreedy.com.
- Author(s)Brad M. Reedy
- PublisherRegan Arts
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegan Arts
- Weight289 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.