All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhat separates most young soccer players who make it into a professional league from their peers who stop playing in high school or college is desire and passion. But if you want to join the ranks of professional players, you'll also need to master some fundamental skills. Author Pedro Alves, who grew up in a family of semiprofessional and professional players, delivers inspirational advice and practical guidance in this manual. You can learn how to - develop or instill the confidence needed to succeed;- recognize mistakes that prevent players from reaching their potential;- schedule training and manage time;- select the right position, coaches, and mentors; and- live a balanced life as you work toward goals. This guidebook takes you through an entire regimen of training, from age four to age nineteen and beyond. It's also laced with examples of people who dared to dream big and succeeded. Whether you're a coach, supportive parent or young athlete seeking to become a better player, you can find a treasure trove of advice and information in The Journey to Becoming a Professional Soccer Player.
- Author(s)Pedro Alves
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.