All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pioneer of the mind-body-spirit approach to health and wellness, Susan Smith Jones, teaches readers 10 simple practices that will keep them looking and feeling healthy, vibrant, and youthful for life. These include cultivating kindness and gratitude; staying adventurous and childlike; making physical activity a part of everyday life (by finding activities that you love); eating natural foods, with an emphasis on raw and plant-based foods; engaging in breathwork, prayer practice, visualizations and affirmations, and so much more. What sets The Joy Factor apart is its emphasis t only on the things we do for ourselves, but the things we do in community that make us feel most alive and at our peak. It's t all about me; it's about how me meets the world--the simple, everyday things we can do to glow with good health.
- Author(s)Susan Smith Jones
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.