All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Dance is the hidden language of the soul.' Martha Graham This pocket-sized miscellany, packed with fascinating facts, captivating stories and inspiring quotes from the world of dance, is perfect for anyone who kws the incomparable joy and freedom of slipping on your dance shoes and expressing yourself through movement to music.
- Author BiographyCarole Edrich specialises as a dance photographer and photo journalist and has a background writing for a number of media outlets. She writes a blog (dancetog.com), which has 5,000 subscribers, and is a prolific social media user. She is passionate about all types of dance and wants to share her love of dance with as many people as she can reach.
- Author(s)Carole Edrich
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleThe Joy of
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight196 g
- Width116 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.