All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 20 years in publicity under her belt, Kim Yorio has worked with the biggest names in the food world, including Julia Child, Jamie Oliver, Ina Garten and Rachel Ray, as well as esteemed brands like Calphalon, Su La Table, Nudo Italia and Taste No. 5. Now, with this must-have guide to success, you can get the secrets on how to make your cookbook stick out from the pack from a culinary marketing master. Whether you're a restaurateur looking for promotions or a great home chef hoping to share your exceptional recipes, with Kim's years of kwledge printed on the page you'll be able to create the bestselling cookbook of your dreams. Kim instructs on everything from what cookbook concept is right for you, how to select the perfect recipes, how to have a captivating voice on paper and of course, how to market your book once it's published. With The Joy of Writing a Great Cookbook, Kim Yorio leaves stone left unturned, putting you on the straight path to a bestseller. The promotion of this book will include a contest in which readers can enter to win a cookbook contract with Page Street Publishing and a media contract with Kim Yorio.
- Author BiographyKIMBERLY YORIO is the co-founder and president of YC MEDIA, and author of four books. She lives in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Kim Yorio
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Content Noteillustrated
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.