The Joy of a Promise Kept: The Powerful Role Wives Play by Norma Smalley, Denalyn Lucardo (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Nov
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThere is incredible joy in a promise kept. Throughout these pages you will discover the vital role a wife plays in understanding and encouraging her husband. You will delight in a more intimate relationship and will experience a deeper fulfillment as you and your husband keep your vows to God, family, church, and community. Get ready to be encouraged, inspired, and convicted. These writers bring godly wisdom to each page; wisdom born of age, experience, and life. You will recognize many of their names, for they are all involved in life-changing ministries with their husbands. You have been touched by these women and possibly thought to yourself, If I could just have an afteron with Well, here is your chance. You will t be disappointed. From the introduction by Denalyn Lucado.
- Author BiographyGary Smalley is one of the country's best-known authors and speakers on family relationships. He is the award-winning, best-selling author or coauthor of sixteen books, as well as several popular films and videos. The Blessing and The Two Sides of Love have won Gold Medallions, The Language of Love won the Angel Award as the best contribution to family life, and his other titles have received Silver Medallions. His national infomercial Hidden Keys to Loving Relationships has been viewed by television audiences all over the world. Gary and his wife, Norma, have been married for over thirty yearC Denalyn Lucado is the wife of beloved Christian preacher and author Max Lucado. She lives with her husband and two daughters, Andrea and Sara, in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Denalyn Lucardo,Norma Smalley
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width146 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.