All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionMargaret Sangster has helpful exhortations for young women to live a Godly life. Each chapter of this book is a simple and friendly talk . . . and the author's aim has been to suggest something helpful . . . [for] our happiness and usefulness. Her advice includes: If one can but take whatever comes as part of God's plan, and t as the happening of a blind chance, one will be surer of content. A plan of God in every life, and life joyfully lived in accordance with God's plan, is a good formula for true happiness. Also: One of the most successful recipes for curing the blues, matter what the source, is to engage actively in some work outside one's self.
- Author BiographyMARGARET ELIZABETH SANGSTER (1838-1912) was born in New Rochelle, New York to John and Mary Munson. She was educated in private schools and lived in a deeply religious household. She read voraciously growing up. She attended a Presbyterian Church and later Dutch Reformed Church. She married George Sangster in 1858. She edited and wrote for Hearth and Home, Christian Intelligencer, Harper's Bazaar, and others.
- Author(s)Margaret E Sangster
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.