Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionWynna Judd has a smile like Elvis Presley s, a voice comparable to Patsy Cline s, and a vocal style that s (almost) all her own. Onstage, she shares the music and the limelight with her Kentucky-born mother Naomi. Together, the Judds have become the hottest country-western duo singing today. They ve brought country back to its roots with a rockabilly beat and helped bring Nashville renewed success as a music capital.Author Bob Millard traces the colorful lives of mother and daughter, from Naomi s tragic loss of her brother in childhood, to her escape into early marriage, through the U-Haul years when Wynna and her sister Ashley were toted through countless cities in search of their mother s dream. Theirs is a wild, inspiring story of love and devotion, fights, reconciliations, and bald ambition. But most of all, it s a story of finding harmonies in music and in the women themselves.
- Author BiographyBob Millard is a former Nashville correspondent for Variety. He is the author of Amy Grant and a contributor to the Country Music Book.
- Author(s)Bob Millard
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width147 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.