All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionDiabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in America. It affects twenty-nine million people and the potential to affect eighty-six million more who currently have prediabetes. Juicing, green smoothies, and living foods are proven antidotes against this devastating disease and even more, they are preventative devices. In The Juice Lady s Remedies for Diabetes Cherie Calbom presents a way to help heal those who suffer from diabetes and lower the risk of diagsis for those seeking a healthier lifestyle. This book includes: <ul><li>Recipes for healing teas and juices</li><li>Green smoothies that pack a powerful punch of phytonutrients and antioxidants</li><li>Raw food recommendations</li></ul>Exclusive feature: Tips on choosing the best juicer and the best produce, as well as tips for prepping, cleaning, and storing your juices and smoothies, and more!
- Author BiographyCherie Calbom, MS, CN, is the author of twenty-nine books, including the bestsellers The Juice Lady s Big Book of Juices and Green Smoothies and The Juice Lady s Turbo Diet. She holds a master of science degree in whole foods nutrition from Bastyr University. Cherie pioneered juicing in the home with her appearances in several infomercials and on QVC, and she and her husband conduct juice health retreats and health and healing conferences throughout the year. For more information, see www.juiceladycherie.com.
- Author(s)Cherie Calbom
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication22/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.