All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive kids the repeated practice they need to master must-kw sight words and build the automaticity and fluency they need for reading success. This activity-packed collection presents words from the Dolch list in a systematic way, allowing young learners to build and reinforce their sight word vocabulary progressively. Includes matching activities, word mazes, puzzles, fill-in-the blank sentences, easy assessments, and much more. Aligned with the Common Core State Standards for Reading (Foundational Skills)! For use with Grades K-2.
- Author BiographyWriter and editor Immacula A. Rhodes is a former teacher with 17 years of experience teaching in early childhood and primary classrooms. She is the author of many Scholastic books including the best-selling Vocabulary Games & Activities That Boost Reading and Writing Skills, Folk and Fairy Tales Plays for Beginning Readers, and File-Folder Games in Color: Sight Words. Immacula lives in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Immacula A Rhodes
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight971 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.