Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the vision and methods of the original proponents of the Cook County Juvenile Court, this title uncovers the court's intrinsic flaws as well as the sources of its debilitation. It argues that the impotence of the juvenile court system stems from contradictions that lie at the very heart of progressivism.
- Author(s)Victoria Getis
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.