All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive King James Version study Bible ever published is w available in a handy personal size. The King James Study Bible has 2,000-plus pages packed with thousands of tes and commentaries from respected conservative scholars. It includes doctrinal foottes, personality profiles, archaeological information, special articles, in-text maps, and more than 5,700 antations in a unique format, offering a broad understanding of the Bible and how it relates to the world we live in today. Features include: * The trustworthy King James Version (KJV) * Comprehensive tes and articles * Center-column references * Words of Jesus in red * Index to the study tes * Concordance Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles The King James Version-The most successful Bible translation in history with billions of copies published Thomas Nelson Bibles is giving back through the God's Word in Action program. Donating a portion of profits to World Vision, we are helping to eradicate poverty and preventable deaths among children. Learn more and discover what you can do at www.seegodswordinaction.com.
- Author(s)Thomas Nelson
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1155 g
- Width159 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Format DetailsLeather, imitation,With ribbon marker(s)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.