All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are androids to do with human mirities? In the near future, our mechanized labor force will inevitably reach a singularity, the era of transhumanism will begin. The rise of Alec Helena's most ambitious dream creates an existential shift tainted by an imperfect god. The first generation of life beyond humanity will be riddled with inherit contradictions. Every new life will have its own challenges. Sentient natures of conflicted ideologies converge with the resigned mechanization of moral ambiguity. When androids move beyond unwelcomed immigrant status, they will face humanity's failures. Can they forgive their former oppressors, or are the scars of such trespasses too ingrained?
- Author BiographyAdrian Mendoza is an author and credentialed social science teacher. He completed his undergraduate degree at San Diego State University before attending Brandman University in Walnut Creek, California. Raised Xicano in Barrio, Logan Heights, San Diego, he currently resides in Northern California.
- Author(s)Adrian Mendoza
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.