All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the eve of 1941, newlywed Nerys Watkins leaves rural Britain to accompany her husband on a missionary posting to the exotic city of Srinagar, India. But when he leaves to take on a complicated mission elsewhere, Nerys discovers a new world. Here, in the heart of Kashmir, the British dance, flirt, and gossip against the backdrop of war, and Neryssoon becomes caught up in a dangerous liaison.
- Author BiographyRosie Thomas is the author of numerous celebrated novelsincluding the bestsellers Sun at Midnight, Iris and Ruby, and Constance. A keen traveler, she has climbed in the Alps and the Himalayas and traveled to Ladakh and Kashmir to research this novel.
- Author(s)Rosie Thomas
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.64Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.