All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis compete history of one of the largest n-Slavic ethnic groups charts it from its emergence in the mid-fifteenth century to the present. Olcott details the major events that have shaped the character of the Islamic nation of Kazakhstan, discussing the rise and fall of the Kazakh Khanate, the Kazakhs in imperial Russia, revolutionary and Soviet Kazakhstan, and the struggle for automy under Soviet rule.
- Author BiographyMartha Brill Olcott is professor of political science at Colgate University in Hamilton, New York and senior fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institution in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Martha Brill Olcott
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/1995
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.