All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
About this product
- DescriptionConspiracy thrillers don't come any bigger or better than THE KEY - from the author of the bestselling thriller debut of 2011, SANCTUS: 'Plenty of action, plenty of intrigue and wonderfully imaginative. The sort of vel to devour in one sitting' Kate Mosse. Hounded. Haunted. Hunted. She is the most important person in the world. She is The Key. In the ancient Turkish city of Ruin, American journalist Liv Adamsen lies in an isolation ward staring at walls as blank as her memory. She kws she entered the monumental Citadel at the heart of Ruin but can remember only darkness. Something strange is stirring within her, whispering that she is 'the key'. But the key to what? For the Ghost, a mercenary operating in the Syrian Desert, Liv could unlock one of mankind's most potent secrets. For the brotherhood in the Citadel - w cursed by a terrible plague - her return is the only way to ensure their survival. And for a powerful faction in Rome, she threatens the very future of the Catholic Church. Hunted across continents and caught up in events that defy explanation, Liv turns to the only person she trusts - a charity worker named Gabriel Mann. Together their paths lead to a shocking discovery - one that will tear them apart and change the world forever...
- Author BiographyIn 2007 Simon Toyne quit his job and moved to France to fulfil a long-held desire to write a thriller. After a sleepless night crossing the channel, he and his family abandoned a planned eight-hour drive to their new home and limped instead to the city of Rouen. It was the sight of the sharp spire of Rouen Cathedral piercing the pre-dawn sky that gave birth to the fiction Citadel of SANCTUS. SANCTUS, his first novel, became an immediate bestseller. To date it has been translated into 23 languages and published in 40 countries.
- Author(s)Simon Toyne
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/11/2013
- Weight720 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.