All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Key to Autism is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for any professional assessing and treating autism in children and adolescents. Filled with dozens of case examples, exercises to understand how the brain with autism works, the latest tools for screening and assessment, and how-to sections for applied behavior analysis (ABA), this workbook is the key understanding the minds of children and adolescents with autism.
* Over 25 downloadable worksheets and activities you can use immediately!
* The latest autism research and proven assessment methods
* Evidence-based practical strategies for:
* Social communication
* Solving challenging behaviors
* Improving organization
* Creating a positive environment
- Author(s)Cara Daily
- PublisherPesi Publishing & Media
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPesi Publishing & Media
- Weight399 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.