All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionMany Christians view their time on earth as a trial to endure, a temporary roadblock on their path to heaven. We often forget that while the Word of God contains the key to heaven, it also promises us authority over sickness, addictions, and the powers of darkness that we face on earth.Author and minister JoAnn Young's powerful guide to living a blessed and successful life while preparing for eternity will inspire your spirit. Her God-inspired message sheds light on the power of speaking life over your circumstances, finding your divine destiny, and putting on the armor of God to defend yourself from the attacks of the devil. You will also discover how godly success differs from that of the world, why God hates doubt, and how He is glorified through our limitations. Jesus is the key to eternal life. Only He can access to the door that man can open or shut. The Key to Eternity will encourage you to operate in God's power today, and entrust Him with your tomorrow.
- Author BiographyJoAnn Young and her husband, Jerry, are the founders of House of Prayer Ministries. The mother of two young adults, JoAnn is a registered nurse, minister, and long-time member of Lakewood Church under the leadership of Pastors Joel and Victoria Osteen. JoAnn has a bachelor's degree in ministry leadership from the College of Biblical Studies in Houston, Texas. She and Jerry recently moved to Eunice, Louisiana to plant a church and continue ministering God's Word.
- Author(s)JoAnn Young
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.