The Key to Making Money on Craigslist: How I Make Thousands in My Spare Time by Steven Fies (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Key to Making Money on Craigslist features a complete system for building sustainable wealth through merchandise resale. Over the course of more than 275 pages, Steven Fies shows you exactly how he did over $20,000.00 in sales and earned over $6,000.00 in gross profit in one year on Craigslist - all in just a few hours per week. With a core focus on teaching you reliable and tested methods for profitable resale, this book delivers immediately usable steps to harness your business acumen and realize success. In the book, you will: -Learn how to analyze pricing, spot deals, craft killer advertisements, take intelligent risks, and negotiate successfully with others. -Study real-life examples, actual transactions with buyers and sellers, and the underlying thought processes that lead to successful deals. -Discover the hard and fast rules for instantly becoming more profitable and avoiding the most common pitfalls. One chapter at a time, you will learn exactly what to buy, why to buy it, how to thoroughly research price points, and what to say to buyers and sellers to close deals. Graphs, screenshots, and even mathematical equations are introduced to help you grasp every concept in detail, so you can replicate the exact processes required for positive cash gains. Key concepts are reinforced and illustrated in context through insightful stories of the author's transactions. The first chapter provides a bird's eye view of the entire system from a big-picture perspective. Chapter two supplies psychological tools to help you conquer your fears and develop the mental strength to take calculated risks. The human fallacy of Loss Aversion is explored in depth, including a startling explanation of how this phemen sabotages our ability to succeed - and how to put it in its place before it gets the better of you. The third chapter offers several viable ways to raise money when getting started, even if you're dead broke. By exploiting a relatively unkwn gold mine, you are given the kw-how to easily accumulate several hundred dollars in a short period of time - and you will learn exactly how the author turned an unlikely free item into $500.00 cash in a matter of weeks. The fourth and fifth chapters provide business-planning advice to help you achieve a definitive focus for your buying and selling activities. By the end, you will approach your dealings with a firm sense of context, and kw precisely how to accumulate relevant price and product information. Then, in the sixth chapter, you'll be shown a powerful way to automate this information gathering and analysis to free up your precious time. The remainder of the book builds upon this foundation with some crucial insights: -How to always be the first buyer to respond to a new listing - without ever having to check the listings! (How to leverage techlogy to generate powerful automated tifications.) -How to craft superior listings that demand higher prices for items that rmally sell for less. -How to avoid the classic mistake that immediately destroys sales listings every time. -How to price your items to psychologically attract more buyers - all while raising your prices! (Plus, how to use this same tactic in reverse to your advantage when making offers to sellers.) -Why you should conduct an ecomic analysis of your niche market and how to do it properly, based on textbook principles of Microecomics. -How to leverage trades to capture significant extra profit as a buyer or a seller. -How to frame any email, phone, or in-person price negotiation for a win from the first moment. This book instructs on solid business principles that can be applied in any number of transactional markets. Whether you buy and sell daily or infrequently, The Key to Making Money on Craigslist will ensure you consistently achieve maximum possible earnings.
- Author BiographySteven Fies is a business professional with a passion for playing guitar, surfing, and spending quality time with his family. In his first sales position, he took the desk of a former rep whose annual sales volume was $225,000 and increased it to $500,000 within fourteen months. He holds a bachelor's degree in Management Science from the University of California, San Diego, and currently lives in Austin, Texas with his wife and two dogs. Find him on twitter at @stevenfies
- Author(s)Steven Fies
- PublisherSteven Fies
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteven Fies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.