Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF MEDICINE, HEALTH & DISEASE. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This series includes fascinating studies on the human brain from as early as the 16th century, as well as early studies on the physiological effects of tobacco use. Anatomy texts, medical treatises and wound treatments are also discussed, revealing the exponential development of medical theory and practice over more than two hundred years. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ The key to vnkwne kvvledge. Or, A shop of fiue windowes which if you doe open, to cheapen and copen, you will be vnwilling, for many a shilling, to part with the profit, that you shall haue of it. An. 'A discourse of humane nature', a supposed work of Hippocrates, is from the French translation by Juan de Bourges, with his interpretations --Folger catalogue.The words 1 The iudgement .. nature. are bracketed together on the title page.Signatures: A-O4 2 C4 2 B-L4.Quire 2 B is in two settings: 2 B1r line 2 from bottom has (1) detained & kept or (2) detained and kept.  p.London: Printed by Adam Islip for Edward White, and are to be sold at his shop at the little rth dore of Poules, at the signe of the Gun, 1599.STC (2nd ed.) / 14946EnglishReproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery++++This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight381 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.