All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe accompanying CD showcases a range of different electric and electronic keyboards, and features audio tracks of all of the examples shown in the book, allowing readers to work their way through each section at their own pace, while the lay-flat binding means the book is easy to use at the keyboard or with a music stand. The Keyboard Handbook also includes a straightforward guide to reading music, and covers various aspects of music theory, including rhythm, scales, chords, and more.
- Author BiographySteve Lodder (UK) is an author and a musician. He has been a fixture on the London jazz scene since the late '70s and has worked with many pop greats, including Sir Paul McCartney. He is the author of Stevie Wonder: A Guide to the Classic Albums. Janette Mason (UK) is a composer, arranger, and performer who has worked extensively in theater and television, as well as with a wide range of contemporary artists, including Robert Wyatt, Oasis, k.d. lang, and Suzanne Vega.
- Author(s)Jeanette Mason,Steve Lodder
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBackbeat Books
- Content NoteBlack and White Illustrations Throughout
- Weight885 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Music recording)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.