CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of a forbidden love with a man so wrong in so many ways and the lessons behind dating someone everyone warned you about from the beginning. A lesson of heartbreak, goodbyes and moving on alone, hoping to find the happy ending she always wanted.
- Author BiographyA simple girl with a passion for writing and dance. Hopes to help young girls with self-esteem issues and wants everyone to realize that in life, it is ok to make mistakes and this book is the proof of overcoming life's biggest obstacles.
- Author(s)Alison-Marie Figueiredo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.