All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe biggest paradox in golf is that the harder you try to hit the ball, the worse you do so. In The Keys to the Effortless Golf Swing, Michael McTeigue offers you a simple system of sequential body movements that produces a true swinging motion with every club in the bag. The result is increased distance and greater accuracy for all sizes, shapes, and ages of golfers for a minimum investment in learning time. The clarity and simplicity of McTeigue's frill-free approach to the golf swing leads the reader to a new experience of power and effortlessness. He truly shows how to build a swing you can trust and keep for life. If you love golf but have never played to your potential, here is a book that you will quickly come to treasure.
- Author BiographySee Mike's NEW book, Bulletproof Putting in Five Easy Lessons! A member of the U.S. Professional Golfers Association for over 10 years, Mike served as assistant professional at Bel Air CC, teaching professional at Riviera CC and San Francisco GC, and head golf professional at Palos Verdes CC. McTeigue was voted the 1995 Teacher of the Year for the Northern California Section of the Professional Golfers Association. He was a popular speaker on golf instruction at sectional meetings of the Professional Golfer's Association. He was an Approved Speaker in the Etonic PGA Section Education Program and a faculty member in the PGA's Golf Professional Training Program. He was an instructor in the PGA's Professional Training and Development Seminar Program. He was an Invited Speaker at the Second World Scientific Congress of Golf at St. Andrews, Scotland in July 1994, at the Meet the Mentors Golf Summit preceeding the 1995 Ryder Cup Matches in Rochester, NY., and the NCPGA Player and Teacher Development Forum in 1998. Mike McTeigue has been a pioneer in applying high-technology to the analysis and training of complex sports motions, especially the golf swing. His SportSense products embodied McTeigue's innovative approach to motor-learning, called Real-time Motion Training (RMT). This involves precise biomechanical analysis and customized, instantaneous auditory biofeedback as the athlete trains in the actual sports environment using his or her own equipment. Mr. McTeigue is the co-inventor of RMT products for professional instructors the Swing Motion Trainer and consumers the Golf Swing Tuner and the X Factor Sensor. He has used the Swing Motion Trainer to analyze the golf swings of more than 160 U.S. PGA, Senior PGA Tour and LPGA professionals. His work produced the X Factor articles with Jim McLean; the Science of the Swing instruction series in GOLF Magazine, the Golf Digest article, How's Your Grip Pressure? ; and the Senior Golfer series on Curing Your Slice ; as well as numerous articles in golf trade publications. McTeigue also authored the hardcover book and companion video, The Keys to the Effortless Golf Swing, which GOLF Magazine featured as top selections. Mike graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA with a degree in Psychology, and he received his Masters in Business Administration from Stanford University's Graduate School of Business.
- Author(s)Michael McTeigue
- PublisherMike McTeigue's Swing Management
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMike McTeigue's Swing Management
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byKen Bowden
- Illustrator(s)Jim McQueen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn,Cloth over boards
Most relevant reviews
- 7313steveb20 Oct, 2016by
Best swing instruction book since Mr Hogan's Modern Fundamentals. Outstanding.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.