CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe proposed Keystone XL pipeline has received considerable attention recently. If constructed, the pipeline would transport crude oil (eg: synthetic crude oil or diluted bitumen) derived from oil sands resources in Alberta, Canada to destinations in the United States and ultimately the international market. Policymakers continue to debate various issues associated with the proposed pipeline. Although some groups have opposed previous oil pipelines -- Alberta Clipper and the Keystone mainline, both of which are operating -- opposition to the Keystone XL proposal has generated substantially more interest among environmental stakeholders. This book discusses the background and the environmental issues the Keystone XL pipeline would cause.
- Author(s)Angelina Pagano
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight180 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.