Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKevin Lewis grew up on a council estate in South London. Beaten and starved by his parents, igred by the social services and bullied at school, he was offered a chance to escape this nightmare world and was put into care. Despite his best efforts to make things work out, his life spiralled out of control. At the age of 17 he became caught up in the criminal underworld of London, where he was kwn as 'The Kid'. From the violent anger he suffered at the hands of his mother and father, to the continuous torments at school; from the way in which he coped with rejection from people he trusted, to suffering from bulimia and a wish to take his own life, Kevin succeeded in making a better life for himself. This is his story ..
- Author BiographyKevin Lewis is 32. He is married with two children and lives in Surrey. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Kevin Lewis
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2004
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- louisekar04 Oct, 2011by
awesome product and i could use the book over over again....
my hubby and i recently saw Kevin Lewis 's life and i was in awe of him and how he had turned his life around and just totally brilliant..that's just the movie though and now i can't wait for to read his book...
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.23Trending at AU $15.03