All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHi! My name is Judson Moon. I'm twelve years old and I'm running for President of the YOU-nited States. That's how I introduced myself to about a zillion people. I must have kissed a zillion babies, said a zillion hellos, shaken a zillion hands . . . Will I get a zillion votes? The answer might surprise you. Can you picture a kid as President? Imagine what we can accomplish -- together -- in a country where parents listen. Where teachers give homework. Where every lawmaker obeys a single kid -- me! How am I going to pull this off? Who kws! Read the book to find out.
- Author BiographyDan Gutman has written over a hundred books for young readers, such as The Homework Machine, the My Weird School series, the baseball card adventure series, and many others. He lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey with his wife Nina and their two children.
- Author(s)Dan Gutman
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKid Who (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Weight118 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- stroiro201414 Oct, 2016by
Great book. Glad for buting IT. I torally recommend!
Verified purchase: Yes
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.