Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.13Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains over one hundred brilliant, one-a-day, ten-minute brain workouts - each workout made from variety of puzzles: memory tests with words, shapes and numbers; simple calculations; word squares and jumbled sentences; verbal-reasoning exercises and Sudoku or Kakuro problems - designed to train every part of your brain: Language; Visual and spatial awareness; Memory; Attention; and Reasoning.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Little Book of Puzzles, The Kids' Book of Crosswords, The Brain Workout, Train the Brain and a wide range of other books. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D at the University of Cambridge, UK, where he worked on machine intelligence.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Weight151 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gareth Moore
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.