All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionNic and Jules (three-time Academy Award[registered] minee Annette Bening and four-time Academy Award[registered] minee Julianne Moore) are married and share a cosy suburban Southern California home with their teenage children, Joni and Laser (Mia Wasikowska and Josh Hutcherson). Nic and Jules gave birth to and raised their children, and built a family life for the four of them. As Joni prepares to leave for college, 15-year-old Laser presses her for a big favour. He wants Joni, w 18, to help him find their biological father; the two teenagers were conceived by dor insemination. Against her better judgment, Joni hours her brother's request and manages to make contact with 'biodad' Paul (Mark Ruffalo), an easygoing restaurateur. As Paul comes into the lives of the forthright four, an unexpected new chapter begins for them as family ties are defined, re-defined, and then re-re-defined.
- Author BiographyDirector/co-screenwriter Lisa Cholodenko was also the director/screenwriter for High Art and Laurel Canyon. Her third directorial feature was Cavedweller. Co-screenwriter Stuart Blumberg also wrote the script for Keeping the Faith and co-wrote The Girl Next Door.
- Author(s)Lisa Cholodenko,Stuart Blumberg
- PublisherNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleNewmarket Shooting Script
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/07/2012
- Content Note12 b&w photos
- Weight218 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.