All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionA savage-tempered wildcat enters Sugar Creek territory and stirs up lots of trouble. Before the adventure ends, the wildcat kills many prized animals. Bill Collins spends part of the time home alone with only God and his Savage .22 rifle to protect him. In the end, an unlikely hero saves Little Jim from certain tragedy. Follow the Sugar Creek Gang as they walk Jesus' narrow trail and try to avoid the rabbit trails that tempt them away.<br/><br/>The <i>Sugar Creek Gang</i> series chronicles the faith-building adventures of a group of fun-loving, courageous Christian boys. These classic stories have been inspiring children to grow in their faith for more than five decades. More than three million copies later, children continue to grow up relating to members of the gang as they struggle with the application of their Christian faith to the adventure of life.<br/><br/>Now that these stories have been updated for a new generation, you and your child can join in the Sugar Creek excitement.
- Author BiographyThe late <b>PAUL HUTCHENS</b>, one of evangelical Christianity's most prolific authors, went to be with the Lord on January 23, 1977. Mr. Hutchens, an ordained Baptist minister, served as an evangelist and itinerant preacher for many years. Best known for his Sugar Creek Gang series, Hutchens was a 1927 graduate of Moody Bible Institute. He was the author of 19 adult novels, 36 books in the Sugar Creek Gang series, and several booklets for servicemen during World War II. Mr. Hutchens and his wife, Jane, were married 52 years. They had two children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Paul Hutchens
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSugar Creek Gang S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width109 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.