All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionBe careful who you trust. Sarah Lund is looking forward to her last day as a detective with the Copenhagen Police department before moving to Sweden. But everything changes when nineteen-year-old student, Nanna Birk Larsen, is found raped and brutally murdered in the woods outside the city. Lund's plans to relocate are put on hold as she leads the investigation along with fellow detective Jan Meyer. While Nanna's family struggles to cope with their loss, local politician, Troels Hartmann, is in the middle of an election campaign to become the new mayor of Copenhagen. When links between City Hall and the murder suddenly come to light, the case takes an entirely different turn. Over the course of twenty days, suspect upon suspect emerges as violence, political intrigue cast their shadows over the hunt for the killer.
- Author BiographyDavid Hewson was a journalist working most recently for the Sunday Times, The Times and the Independent. The author of nine novels in the highly acclaimed Detective Nic Costa series set in Rome which are currently being adapted for TV, he has also written thrillers set in Seville, the US and Venice. The author lives in Kent.
- Author(s)David Hewson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/11/2014
- Weight939 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition StatementOpen market ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.