Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetective Inspector for homicide, Sarah Lund, is contacted by old flame Mathias Borch from National Intelligence. Borch fears that what first appeared to be a random killing at the docks is the beginning of an assassination attempt on Prime Minister Troels Hartmann. The murder draws attention towards the shipping and oil giant, Zeeland, run by billionaire Robert Zeuthen. When Zeuthen's 9-year-old daughter, Emilie, is kidnapped the investigation takes on a different dimension as it soon becomes clear that her disappearance is linked to the murder of a young girl in Jutland some years earlier. Hartmann is in the middle of an election campaign, made all the more turbulent because of the mounting financial crisis. He needs Zeeland's backing. Lund needs to make sense of the clues left by Emilie's perpetrator before it's too late. And can she finally face the demons that have long haunted her? Praise for David Hewson 'Turns TV gold into literary gold' Daily Telegraph
- Author BiographyDavid Hewson is the author of ten novels in the highly acclaimed Detective Nic Costa series set mostly in Rome which are currently being adapted for TV. He has also written thrillers set in Seville, the US and Venice, and he is the author to bring the highly acclaimed Danish TV crime drama The Killing to the literary market place. David has also written a new detective crime series set in Amsterdam, commencing with The House of Dolls, publishing in 2014. Formerly a journalist working for The Sunday Times, The Times and the Independent, he lives in Kent.
- Author(s)David Hewson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight306 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.