Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description'The turning of the wheel by the tilling of the wheat'. With these cryptic words, a conspiracy is set into motion that threatens the new translation of the Bible ordered by King James I, and the lives of the scholars working on it. In 1605, at Cambridge University, one of the translators working on the new Bible is savagely murdered by unkwn hands. Deacon Marbury, the man in charge of this group of scholars, seeks outside help to find the murderer, to protect the incents and their work. But the people who offer to help are t who they claim to be and the man they send to Marbury - Brother Timon - has a secret past and much blood on his hands. But as the hidden killer continues his gruesome work and the body count among the scholars continues to rise, an even greater crisis looms as ancient and alarming secrets are revealed. Secrets dating back to the earliest days of Christianity that threaten the most basic of its closely held beliefs.
- Author BiographyPHILIP DEPOY is the award-winning author of many novels and plays. He is the director of the theatre program at Clayton State University. He lives in Decatur, Georgia.
- Author(s)Phillip DePoy
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/10/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.