All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern Bible translations still come under attack from the King James Only camp. In this revision of a book continually in print for more than ten years, James R. White traces the development of Bible translations old and new, investigating the differences between versions like the NIV, NASB, and NKJV and the Authorized Version of 1611. Written with the layperson in mind, The King James Only Controversy leads the reader through the basic issues of the debate and into the more complex issues of textual criticism. Enlightening reading for all Christians.
- Author BiographyJames R. White is the author of several acclaimed books, including The King James Only Controversy and The Forgotten Trinity. He is an elder of the Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church, director of Alpha and Omega Ministries, a Christian apologetics organisation, an adjunct professor with Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, and a professor of apologetics with Columbia Evangelical Seminary.
- Author(s)James R White
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.