All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionI love you, Princess. You are Mine. Every girl wants to kw her daddy thinks she's a princess! Your new found identity Kingdom Princess, will bless all who encounter you from this day forward, as well as strengthen you for the days to come. The Kingdom Princess Project will bless your life beyond what you could ever imagine by affording you the opportunity to walk in your Kingdom Princess lifestyle. Never again will you build your testimony around what someone else has said or done, but you will embrace this tailor-made journey and fall in love with God again.
- Author BiographyA firm believer in God desiring to be known by His people, Levins-Snow's heart is to convey the love of God to the degree that she has experienced as a daddy's girl. She uses the earthly relationship with her father to communicate with others how God wants to reveal Himself in greater ways so that we can, in turn, accept the fact that we are created in His image and likeness. Camille Levins-Snow lives in Orlando, Florida. She has founded The Kingdom Princess Project, Inc. and The Princess Company. Camille is currently working on her second release entitled, Pocket Full of Diamonds.
- Author(s)Camille Levins Snow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.