All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- Description'Once upon a time there was a kingdom of beautiful colours. In the middle of it stood a cloud mountain, and from the top of the cloud mountain you looked down on a wonderful rainbow, shining green and blue and yellow.' The King must go on a long journey, so asks his four sons to care for the kingdom of beautiful colours. But the youngest prince has his own ideas about how that should be done...The Kingdom of Beautiful Colours is just one of seven wonderful tales in this collection by master storyteller Isabel Wyatt. The stories are full of ivory towers, great forests, golden lands and the star of the sea, which will inspire and enchant any child. Suitable for children aged nine and up, this is a classic collection from the author of The Seven-Year-Old Wonder Book. A new revised edition, previously published as The Book of Fairy Princes.
- Author BiographyIsabel Wyatt (1901-1992) was born in England. She spent many years teaching young children and was then, until her retirement in 1965, co-director of studies at Hawkwood College in Gloucestershire. She wrote many books for children, including The Seven-Year-Old Wonder Book, The Eight-Year-Old Legend Book, Magical Wonder Tales, Norse Hero Tales, The Legends of King Arthur, Legends of the Norse King, and Hay For My Ox.
- Author(s)Isabel Wyatt
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Weight187 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.