All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe very first Alan Lewrie naval adventure in this classic series is w back in print!1780: Seventeen-year-old Alan Lewrie is a brash, rebellious young libertine. So much so that his callous father believes a bit of navy discipline will turn the boy around. Fresh aboard the tall-masted Ariadne, Midshipman Lewrie heads for the war-torn Americas, finding--rather unexpectedly--that he is a born sailor, equally at home with the randy pleasures of the port and the raging battles on the high seas. But in a hail of cannballs comes a bawdy surprise. . . .
- Author BiographyDewey Lambdin, a self-described navy brat, has been a sailor since 1976, with a special taste for cruising the Gulf of Mexico in his sloop. He is the author of seven Alan Lewrie novels: The King's Coat, The French Admiral, The King's Commission, The King's Privateer, The Gun Ketch, H.M.S. Cockerel, and A King's Commander. A member of the Naval Institute, Dewey Lambdin makes his home in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Dewey Lambdin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.