The Kitchn Cookbook: Recipes, Kitchens and Tips to Inspire Your Cooking by Faith Durand, Sara Kate Gillingham (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.16+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the James Beard Award for General Cooking From Apartment Therapy's cooking site, The Kitchn, comes 150 recipes and a cooking school with 50 essential lessons, as well as a guide to organizing your kitchen--plus storage tips, tool reviews, inspiration from real kitchens, maintenance suggestions, 200 photographs, and much more. There is question that the kitchen is the most important room of the home, say Sara Kate Gillingham and Faith Durand of the beloved cooking site and blog, The Kitchn. The Kitchn offers two books in one: a trove of techniques and recipes, plus a comprehensive guide to organizing your kitchen so that it s one of your favorite places to be. For Cooking . 50 essential how-to's, from preparing perfect grains to holding a chef s knife like a pro . 150 all-new and classic recipes from The Kitchn, including Breakfast Tacos, Everyday Grala, Slow Cooker Carnitas, One-Pot Coconut Chickpea Curry, and No-Bake Banana and Peanut Butter Caramel Icebox Cake For Your Kitchen . A shopping list of essentials for your cabinets and drawers (knives, appliances, cookware, and tableware), with insider advice on what s worth your money . Solutions for common kitchen problems like limited storage space and quirky layouts . A 5-minute-a-day plan for a clean kitchen . Tips for -pressure gatherings . A look inside the kitchens of ten home cooks around the country, and how they enjoy their spaces The Kitchn Cookbook gives you the recipes, tools, and real-life inspiration to make cooking its own irresistible reward.
- Author BiographySARA KATE GILLINGHAM is a food writer based in New York City. She is the founding editor of Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn, an award-winning cooking website and online community, which began in 2005. She is also the author of two cookbooks, Good Food to Share and The Greyston Bakery Cookbook. FAITH DURAND is the executive editor of The Kitchn and the author of Bakeless Sweets and Not Your Mother's Casseroles. An avid home cook, gardener, and lover of dinner parties, she lives in Columbus, Ohio, with her husband.
- Author(s)Faith Durand,Sara Kate Gillingham
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight1211 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.