Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if the love you believed in... turned out to be an illusion? What if you met someone in your dreams... who turned out to be real? When her ex-boyfriend leaves her, Julianna Sherborne thinks it coincidence when she starts dreaming of an engaging man who is everything her unfaithful ex was t. Yet when her dream man begins appearing night after night, she wonders if there's more to it than a lonely imagination. The mysteriously charming Dominick Westbrooke claims to be a dreamphaser, traveling to her from a distant world of magic hidden by mists on the other side of the sun. Replacing her sadness with an atmosphere of romance, he surprises her each night by magically creating a realm where they meet on rainbows, a spaceship, a dream castle by the ocean... and fall in love. But from two very distant worlds, and a growing array of complications... Can the love of their dreams find a way to become reality?
- Author BiographyA good book is food for your imagination. When I was a child, my mother would create bedtime stories that I always looked forward to. In early school, they would give a topic and tell us to write something about it on big block paper. In high school, I wrote short stories to share with my friends, and even wrote a few novels. And in college, I was thrilled when a few poems and a short story I wrote were published by the Tyler Literary Review. Suffice it to say, writing has always been a part of me. From years of reading fantasy and romance novels, an idea came to me while on a car trip with my family. The thought of a girl unsuccessfully finding love, until one day she hears a voice say, What if you were never destined to marry a man from Earth? Maybe your love will be found among the stars. I then wondered what would happen if such a man from another world did exist, surprising the girl to be the love she'd only dreamed of. And so the Dragons and Dreamphasers series was born. The story of Dominick and Julianna begins with The Knight of Her Dreams, which takes place both on Earth and a hidden world of magic on the other side of the sun. They are two people from very different worlds who can only meet unconventionally, wishing to find a way to be brought together in reality. If only that was the only obstacle in the way. Their story continues in the sequel From Dream to Reality. Both The Knight of Her Dreams and From Dream to Reality are available for download, as well as in paperback now, with samples for reading on the Amazon site. Feel free to visit the website at www.jenrobyn.com, and the Facebook page Dragons and Dreamphasers By Jen Robyn. Happy reading!
- Author(s)Jen Robyn
- PublisherJen Robin Kaltman
- Date of Publication09/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJen Robin Kaltman
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.