All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Knit Book is a gift set that is sure to wow any vice knitter. Cath Kidston has created an exclusive yet simple striped scarf design that is the perfect beginner hand-knit project. Using double-knitting weight yarn in six classic, cheery Cath Kidston colours, you can w make your own Cath Kidston scarf. Packaged in a bright floral design, re-useable tin, this gift set includes everything you need to make the scarf including six balls of yarn, one pair of red metal 4mm knitting needles plus a double-sided pattern sheet that gives all the instructions for making up the scarf. In addition, the gift set includes a 48 page paperback booklet containing all the essential how-to-knit information on the basic knitting techniques, including casting on, casting off, changing colours and achieving an even tension across your knitting. There is even an alternative scarf design in case stripes aren't your personal style. With clearly written instructions accompanied by explanatory diagrams, The Knit Book will get everyone reaching for their needles in time to make this cosy scarf.
- Author BiographyOne of Britain's leading and most loved designers, Cath Kidston is best known for her vintage-inspired, colourful prints for the home. Cath began her career as an interior designer before opening her first retail shop in London in 1993 selling vintage fabrics and antique furniture. She now has over 35 shops and concessions in the UK and eight in Japan. In addition to their signature cloth prints, the company has developed a wide range of products in response to a growing demand. Everything from bags, cushions, stationery, t-shirts, nightwear and babygrows are all part of the ever-expanding product range. Her popularity has increased year by year since starting a mail order catalogue and website. Cath has published four previous books - In Print, Make!, Sew! and Stitch! with Quadrille - and has a very successful stationery line.
- Author(s)Cath Kidston
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs and over 60 one-colour artworks
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 3 Other merchandise
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.