All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.41
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $10.34Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $21.00Trending at AU $21.71
- AU $21.48Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $9.17Trending at AU $13.82
About this product
- DescriptionTwo children are going to sleep for the first time in their new home at the edge of a pine forest. As the full moon shines on the beautiful new pinewood floors, walls, and ceiling, they have the most surprising dream...Out of a large pinewood kt climb seven little Kttles, who are the guardians of the pine trees. The Kttles sing and dance with the children...Remember the pine trees, how they grow, In the summer, in the sw, Remember the pine trees, root in stone, Twig and limb, seed and cone, And a golden heart in every tree, Giving people wood for free. When the children wake up, they are inspired to plant pine tree seedlings with their parents, and they promise to take good care of all their trees for evermore.
- Author BiographyNancy Mellon is a former Waldorf teacher. She now gives guided storytelling sessions and therapeutic art courses throughout the US and UK. Her books include Storytelling with Children and The Art of Imagination. Ruth Lieberherr has exhibited her paintings at M.I.T., Princeton University, and Northeastern University, as well as museums and galleries in the United States, France, and her native Switzerland. She has also illustrated and written The Caterpillar and the Butterfly (Saentis Verlag, Switzerland) and Peter and Anneli's Journey to the Moon.
- Author(s)Nancy Mellon
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationGreat Barrington, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteinerBooks, Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ruth Leiberherr
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.