All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kwledge Entrepreneur introduces the principles, skills, and kwledge required to be a kwledge entrepreneur or intrapreneur. It outlines the process for developing and implementing business plans and proposals for kwledge-based initiatives. It also offers insight into the nature of kwledge, invation, and entrepreneurship. For the individual entrepreneur who is just starting to develop a business concept, employees who want to become employers, and for entrepreneurially-minded people working in larger information-related organizations (e.g. libraries and information, techlogy, and software businesses), this book will be an invaluable tool.
- Author BiographyStan Skrzeszewski founded Advanced Strategic Management in 1992, where he continues as a consultant specializing in bringing people and technology together.
- Author(s)Stan Skrzeszewski
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2005
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight249 g
- Width164 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.