All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kwledge of Culture and the Culture of Kwledge explores the construct of information and information culture and its relationship to the prevailing culture. The author provides an analysis of the relationship of media to the core constructs in the book by explaining why they have been put together to form one single idea.
- Author BiographyAuthor Elias G. Carayannis: Elias G. Carayannis is Full Professor of Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship; co-Founder and co-Director of the Global and Entrepreneurial Finance Research Institute (GEFRI); and Director of Research on Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, European Union Research Center (EURC) at the School of Business of the George Washington University in Washington, DC, USA. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Ali Pirzadeh,Elias G. Carayannis
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.