All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with an exploration of Nature's influence on Korean cuisine, followed by its six characteristics, the book turns first to a description of the ingredients and basic techniques of Korean cooking. The recipes themselves are selected based upon their popularity among n-Koreans as well as natives, their ease of preparation, and the accessibility of the ingredients used. With almost 350 colour photos, the book is richly illustrated and follows a simple step-by-step approach that guarantees success every time.
- Author(s)Korean Food Foundation
- PublisherHollym International Corp.,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationElizabeth, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHollym International Corp.,U.S.
- Content Note342
- Weight698 g
- Width182 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.