All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the internationally kwn Russian master Leo Tolstoy, a searing vella about sex, love jealousy, feminism, and the hyprorisies of marriage. 'The Kreutzer Sonata' is an end-of-the-19th century polemic on the dangers of lust, obsession, and hypocrisy. The themes tackled in this short, sharp tragedy will strike a chord with anyone who has ever loved, lusted and been consumed with a terrible guilt. It will also appeal to anyone interested in sexual politics and feminism.This Modern Library version will draw people into the new, lucid, contemporary introduction to this penetrating criticism of the institution of 19th century marriage, along with new tes, and a readers guide.
- Author BiographyDoris Lessing was born in Persia in 1919 to British parents, and grew up in Rhodesia. She has written more than twenty books, including the twentieth-century feminist classic The Golden Notebook and, most recently, The Sweetest Dream. She writes and lives in England.
- Author(s)Leo Tolstoy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleModern Library Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModern Library Inc
- Weight100 g
- Width133 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.