All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJ. Krishnamurti was rewned for the penetrating insight and immediacy of his spiritual teachings. Radical in his day for seeking truth beyond the boundaries of religion, ideology, or tradition, he declared that Truth is a pathless land, and you cant approach it by any path whatsoever. He traveled and lectured throughout the world, calling for a new approach to life and spirituality. In this compilation of Krishnamurti's most essential teachings, he explores what he calls the art of living. The topics addressed include such perennial human concerns as: living life without conflict and confusion, how to act with skill and clarity, the significance of meditation, death and dying, true freedom, and bringing the sacred into everyday life. These timeless teachings guide us to live our lives simply, intelligently, and with great love free from the bonds of sorrow and fear.
- Author BiographyJiddu Krishnamurti (1895 1986) was one of the most influential spiritual teachers of the twentieth century. He traveled and lectured throughout the world until his death at the age of ninety. His talks and works are preserved in more than seventy books.
- Author(s)Jiddu Krishnamurti
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight181 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.