All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Louisville & Nashville Railroad was completed just as the first salvos of the Civil War erupted. As one of the few railroads linking the North and South, the L&N was valuable to both the Union and the Confederacy. Consequently, its route became a fiercely contested corridor of fire and blood. This history recounts the numerous military events along the L&N in the years 1861 through 1865, and also examines the still-resonant theme of the relationship between a major corporation and the government during a time of national crisis.
- Author Biography<b>Dan Lee</b> has degrees in history from Murray State University and Western Kentucky University. He lives in Hardin County, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Dan Lee
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.